Saturday, August 9, 2014

Whole 30 Day 6

Worst night's sleep ever. Not Whole 30 related. Let's leave it at that.
Sugar cravings are minimal today. I missed my planned workout due to family stuff but it's all good.
Running a trail run with mean hills tomorrow so I'll get my ass kicked accordingly.

Breakfast--Sunny-side up egg, bacon, sauteed baby kale, Hami melon and a cuppa coffee with coconut milk
Snack-- Lara Bar and several fruit samples from the farmers market. Also another cuppa coffee with coconut milk
Lunch--Zucchini noodles with shrimp, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil and fresh fruit from the farmers market today
Snack-- Date cashew balls and a freshly baked cashew banana muffin. Also had a peppermint tea with gelatin
Dinner--Bacon beef butternut squash with sauteed sweet potato greens. Super yum and I wish I'd bought more of those greens! I think they are my new fave.


No comments:

Post a Comment