Sunday, August 17, 2014

Whole 30 Day 14--Did I Really Just Agree To This?

Decided to extend out to Whole 60. Yep..this should be an interesting experiment! ;)
Woke up feeling mostly rested. Today we are headed to the pool to relax and hang out.
No big plans otherwise. Kiddo starts school Wednesday so I'm gearing up for that. Not sure what
to do in terms of my strength being down. I love being strong in the gym...wish that could return.
I'm not sure I can get in enough calories to fuel my lifting if I don't snack! Must tweak.

Oh...and I realize that the Whole 30 rules say NO pancakes but seriously...I have to make something
that the kid will eat too. Yesterday's pancakes were bananas/eggs/egg whites and cinnamon...I'm ok with that. I'm not making them to satisfy a craving or to trick my brain so it's all good.

Had a big crash by 10am. Felt so tired I could hardly walk. Weird. Chilled by the pool and swam
a little bit. Feeling ok now..just a little tired still. I think I really need to up the fats.

Breakfast--Scrambled duck eggs with leftover grilled chicken apple sausages, yam greens and
roasted rosemary baby potatoes, fresh fruit and the usual coffee.



Snack--  Had a Lara bar (luckily) so we could hit the grocery store after the pool.
Lunch--Leftover extravaganza of wings, lamb kabobs, grilled fish, zucchini noodles with eggplant and watermelon. Also had a few Go Raw "cookies" and the leftover coffee from this morning with coconut milk.




Snack-- Dried mango. Biltong (amazing cured meat from a friend)

Dinner-- Lamb steaks with avocado pest and a side of power greens with bacon and cherry tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment