Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Whole 30 Day 3

Woke up with a headache. Stomach pains set in after my run. Guessing my guts are pissed at me. Sugar cravings and a headache later in the afternoon. Good times!

Pre-run snack- Cashew Banana muffin with almond butter
Post-run breakfast- Sauteed baby kale, sunny-side up egg, 2 slices of US Wellness crap free bacon, a plum and more than one big ass mugs of coffee with coconut milk.
Lunch- Leftover salmon, green beans, pineapple, chard and organic grapes. Didn't finish the chard..wasn't feeling it.
Snack- Mini cashew banana muffin (hubby asked me to bake some for tomorrow's office potluck)
Snack- Banana with almond butter and shredded coconut along with a mug of peppermint gelatin tea for my angry guts.
Dinner- Lamb and duck egg fried cauliflower "rice" with glazed baked Brussels. Had a few grapes for dessert after hitting the main grub for 3rds.

No comments:

Post a Comment