Friday, August 15, 2014

Whole 30 Day 12--Please Hurry Tiger Blood

Less bloated thankfully. It's a rest day and I'm taking the kid to an amusement park.
Good stuff! Bringing my compliant salad with me as usual. I don't take chances with snack bar "grilled chicken salads" as they usual contain stuff that makes me feel like crap.

Breakfast--Fried plantains, berries, coffee with coconut milk and egg scramble (eggs, bacon, power greens cooked in the bacon fat)


Lunch-- Roasted chicken, salad greens, amazingly delish tomatoes, Armanian cucumbers, green chili evoo, jalapeno balsamic and 2 HB eggs along with a pluot.


Snack--Lara Bar, banana with almond butter and small spoonful of coconut butter
Dinner--Steak with zucchini ribbons and eggplant. Totally yum!



Totally dived down in terms of energy after lunch. I think it was due to being out in the sun/heat more than dietary though. Tomorrow we hit the gym for a spin class. Whooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment