Thursday, August 28, 2014

Whole 30 Day 25

Hit the gym to lift and some sprints. Felt so-so. Glad I went and worked up a nice
sweat. Decided that the next two days are going to be carb extravaganza as I prepare for Saturday's race.

Update--totally fatigued, thirsty as hell and can't seem to shake this weak/woozy feeling. WTF? I'm eating good food, plenty of carbs and there's nothing dietary I can think of. My labs still aren't back yet and I really hope that they turn up something obvious. I miss feeling healthy! Starting to wonder if I can keep up with the Whole 30 for another 35 days...I'm really tempted to eat some rice or GF oats and see if my body IS having an issue with the dietary part. Ugh. Sorry to be a downer. I'm just at my wits end.


No pics today. Sorry

Breakfast--Egg, steak, asparagus with bacon, sauteed kale, nectarine and coconut milk coffee.
PWO-- Banana with crunchy almond butter. Baked some more compliant muffins. Ate a bunch of raw batter.
Lunch--Chunk of leftover pork rib, roasted chicken, bbq sauce, zucchini noodles, chicken salad and a muffin. STUFFED.
Snacks--Macadamia nuts, pistachios and raisins. Cold young coconut split with hubby.
Dinner-- Slow cooker lamb chops, Slow cooker acorn squash and sauteed greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment