Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whole 30 Day 10

Woke up better rested. Belly feels pretty bloated but I'm pretending it's fuel to run. ;) Started out for my
run to the track workout and my left quad was pissed. Hoped it would loosen up but it never did. Going to spend some much dreaded time stretching and rolling later. Did well on the track workout and the running in general otherwise.

Regarding the way I'm eating...I realize that snacking is frowned upon. Not sure I can go all day with NO snacks. I'll try tomorrow (will have to have a PWO after I lift) to see how I feel. Guess I need to up the portions consumed at my meal times?


Pre-run snack-- Water, dried mango and a spoonful of almond butter.
Post- run breakfast-- The last of the stuffed butternut squash topped with an egg, Hami melon and a cuppa coffee with full fat coconut milk.
Snack--- A few pieces of dried apple chips, 2 date bites, handful of dry roasted almonds and another small cuppa coffee
Lunch-- The last of the leftover coconut chicken with sweet potatoes and greens with some fruit
Snack--Took the kiddo to the movies. I made a trail mix of almonds, macadamias, dates and mango. Ate it all. Felt a little sickly. Had peppermint tea with gelatin before dinner.
Dinner-- Stir fried riced cauliflower with lamb, duck eggs and power greens. Totally yum. Had more than one helping. ;) 



Breakfast
Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment