Thursday, August 14, 2014

Whole 30 Day 11--Why the hell don't my pants fit?

Def more energy today. Feeling pretty unhappy with how fat I look right now. Belly is super bloated.
No clue why? I don't understand how people say they lost 10 lbs while doing Whole 30. Guessing those must be people who have a lot to lose? I'm NOT doing this to lose weight by the way. I just am in a funky place with body image today. Quad still pissed so I'm headed to the gym to work upper body/core.
Hoping a day or so of rest/rolling/stretching will help. Sugar cravings are zero. I think I could commit
to a Whole 60 if the hubby was on board.

Updated about my crappy workout in my earlier post--

Breakfast--Pumpkin porridge with pecans and raisins, fresh peach and coffee with coconut milk.
Post Workout Snack--Epic Bison Bar
Lunch--Leftover riced cauliflower from last night's dinner with an extra duck egg and a date bite
So much for not snacking...I was still hungry! 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 slices of bacon for a snack.


Dinner--Mango chicken wings, sauteed greens and sauteed shredded carrots for dinner. Spoonful of
coconut butter.




Headed to bed with a bit of a rumble in my tummy (still hungry) and a belly so bloated that my fat pants
are uncomfortable. This blows.


No comments:

Post a Comment