Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Whole 30 Day 16-- Hey, My Pants Fit!!!

Didn't sleep worth a toot last night. Too much swirling around in my head. I went for a run this morning. First
mile kicked ass. 2nd and 3rd stunk. I didn't have enough energy to keep up my fast pace. Going to keep trying and hope things work out for my race on the 30th. Not feeling super confindent I'll PR right now.

On a good note, my pants that didn't fit 2 weeks ago are now fitting better. Hooray for reduced bloating! Wonder if it's the food or the not taking psyllium husk anymore?

Breakfast-- Power greens topped with an egg, bacon, yams fried in bacon grease and coffee as usual.


Snack on the go-- Coconut Cream Lara bar
Lunch-- Lamb and broccoli stir fry with moringa, yam greens, fresh ginger, curry powder and coconut aminos. Fresh mango on the side. Had a cup of peppermint tea afterwards.

Snack-- Banana, crunchy almond butter and flaked coconut
Dinner-- Ginger Coconut Cauliflower "rice" with Nom Nom Paleo's Damn Fine Chicken and yam greens. Had a handful of ice cold grapes afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment