Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Whole 30 Day 17-- Nobody Reads This So Why Bother?

I guess I've decided to document all this so I can go back and remember what I ate/how I was feeling. I'm sad nobody is reading my blog but whatever.

Took a sleep aid so I could sleep last night. Woke up rested and ready to go. Got the kiddo to his first day
of 3rd grade (OMG>>SO BIG!!) and hit the gym for some lifting. I have a long way to go to get back to my heavy lifting for sure. 100 lb squats on the Smith (boo assisted) machine felt like a million pounds. I'll get there though. It's all good. No cravings, no anything other than just enjoying eating real, junk free foods.


Breakfast-- "Pancakes" (eggs, bananas, vanilla bean, cinnamon) with crunchy almond butter and coffee as usual.


Snack--Pre-workout I ate 2 dried dates along with my BCAA capsules.
Lunch--Sloppy Joes, yams, spinach and watermelon along with a big glass of coconut water.


Snack-- raisins and roasted almonds, clementine
Dinner--Baked marinated skinless thighs,  Jalapeno Balsamic Brussels and leftover coconut cauliflower "rice"

3 comments:

  1. I am reading your blog and loving it. I may not always comment, but I love knowing where you are at because I love you and care and your journey is just as important as mine. Keep it up! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! I will try to comment more but I am super distracted these days. Besides your posts make me hungry! ;) oxo

    ReplyDelete