Friday, August 8, 2014

Whole 30 Day 5


Cranky lady today. Not sure if it's because I'm tired or if it's the lack of sugar. Phew. Belly is still pretty bloated from the unhappy guts.And I still REALLY want that glass of bold red wine. **Grumble Grumble** Hubby went out for adult beverages after work...yep, throat punch times two!

Breakfast-- Chicken (leftover from last night's roasted bird), apple and kale omelet, asparagus, a few grapes, coffee with coconut milk and a small glass of OJ. I don't typically drink juice but I really wanted a little this morning post workout.
Snack-- Fresh Hami melon. First time trying..it's like a crunchy cantaloupe. I dig it.
Lunch-- Lamb flank steaks, roasted Brussels with chipotle EVOO and Jalapeno Balsamic, pineapple and a few of the kiddo's grapes. Cup of coffee with coconut milk followed. Sleepy today.
Snack--Ginger tea with gelatin, trail mix (macadamias, cashews and raisins)
Dinner--Banana pancakes (egg, banana, almond flour, vanilla extract and cinnamon), bacon and coconut butter. Kiddo helped me make it.



No comments:

Post a Comment