Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Whole 30 Day 29

Forgot to post last night...oopsie--


10.32 miler! Today's run was good. A bit slower than I'd hoped for but I went in knowing I was pushing mileage not pace. I felt good energy wise and didn't bonk at all. Used my homemade gel and it worked nicely! I think
my body liked the brown rice I had last night!

Felt great all day up until 5ish when I got hit with an off belly
and a headache from hell. Didn't even finish my steak at dinner. I NEVER leave steak on my plate...like ever. Drinking more water and going to bed early tonight.

Pre-run--Sweet potato with almond butter, boiled egg, OJ and a couple of raisins
During-- Homemade gel
Post-run--Leftover salmon fried rice with coffee as usual and coconut water
Snacks--Date bite, homemade Lara bar
Lunch--Leftover wings, bbq sauce, yam greens and sweet potato with fresh fruit

Snack--Pumpkin mug cake split with hubby, dried mango
Dinner--Grassfed Strip, roasted tomatoes with garlic and basil, zucchini noodles



No comments:

Post a Comment