Friday, September 19, 2014

It Has Been a Few Days!

Lots of this going on in my kitchen! ;) There's been a little vino here and there too. Nothing crazy. Feeling good about not restricting foods that my body will tolerate. Not using sugar as a mood booster so it's all good.






So tomorrow is my 10k trail race. Nice and hilly. Even some of my hardcore runner peeps have had to walk the hilly part. Ughhhh. I'd feel ok about it if I weren't injured. Not sure if I have a shin splint or a knee issue as they take turns being angry. It's all connected I'm sure. My friend gave me some KT tape to try so I'll be putting that on later after I soak my legs a bit. Fingers crossed it helps. I want to kick some ass tomorrow and I know I'll be frustrated if I can. Doubtful I'll place as there are some pro-trail runners that come to Brazen races. I'll be happy to finish well. :) 


Going to start updating here more often with recipes and such. I like taking pics of my food! Happy Friday peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment