Wednesday, September 10, 2014

No...Just No

So yeah...today I decided officially that there's no way in Hades I'm running a full marathon. I can already see the little bit of muscle I fought so hard to put on falling away as I train for the half marathon. Gonna focus on the half for now then after November this lady is getting her ass back into weight lifting/strength gain mode. I LOVE what weight lifting does for my body. I like the way I feel and I like the way I look. Body made the choice for me and I'll respect it. I'm hoping I can put back on the muscle without having to track calories but I'll do what I have to do for a while. :)

 I did sign up for a 9 miler in January but I'll keep my very max distance to 10 until after that's done. Afterwards, I'm all about the fast 5k with maybe a 10k trail race thrown in for shits and giggles. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment