Thursday, January 8, 2015

Whole 30 Day 7

Day 7
Felt pretty good this morning. Had a kick ass training session. Tabata is no joke. First time I've ever gotten light headed during a session. Sumo deadlift high pulls with the barbell will wear you out! Felt good all day til about 230...from then on was totally wiped out. Feeling really sleepy around 4pm and skin/lips freaked out like they do when I eat corn. So strange!

Breakfast--Bacon, leftover yams/broccoli with greens, an egg, some berries and coffee the usual way.


Pre-Workout Snack-- 2 date bites
Lunch--Beef fajita salad with pineapple and plantain chips.

Snack--Epic bar with hot tea/coconut milk
Dinner--Tomato and garlic chicken over roasted  cauliflower and greens. I used a small glug of red wine to deglaze the pan. Not stressing. Not going to set me back or send me running to the wine cabinet for a glass. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment