Tuesday, June 18, 2019

No Booze Days 2 and 3

Hi all. Decided to report in every couple of days on the no booze challenge.


Day 2 was fine. Nothing super exciting to report honestly. I had bubbly water in the sunshine instead of a beer. Went to bed with a headache but I'm pretty sure that had nothing to do with no booze. I also got super woozy while at the grocery store in the morning for no real reason. Annoying! Can't wait to figure out how to make this particular issue stop!


Day 3 WOW! Last night was the first night in a long time that I've had ZERO night sweats! I slept decently and dreamed for the first time in a long time as well. Woke up this morning with some pep in my step. Dinner plans include kombucha in a wine glass so I feel like I'm having a beer with my burger. :) Decided to think about what sort of things I can do instead of having a drink. Came across this and liked the ideas. I'm going to sit down tonight when I can focus and make my own personal list!


No comments:

Post a Comment