Friday, April 10, 2015

My Adventures Into IIFYM 4/10/15

Just posted about going back to IIFYM approach of eating. Pretty happy actually. Feels less stressful already.

So far my days have looked like this -- with the occasion chocolate treat not photographed but totally tracked on MFP.




My cals have been averaging between 1600 and 1900 a day not counting what I'm burning at my training sessions...I have those accounted for in the 2200 I'm SUPPOSED to be eating....With all the protein, I've had a tough time hitting my calories and I haven't really felt like adding in big treats just yet. I felt pretty run down at yesterday's training session then yesterday I was hungry all day so I hit closer to that 1900 and had a way better session this morning. Calories in VERY much matter when you are trying to push your body 4-5 days a week in the gym! Started my week off (on Monday at 127.2...last I checked (on Wednesday) I was at 124.2...body is shedding a little bloat. Not sure where I'm at right now. I'll weigh in again on Sunday I think. Once a week is good enough for me. I'm not trying to lose weight anyway...just body fat. ;) 

Just a little update for today. More later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment